We're HiringJoin the ICP Team and help us protect our Nation!
Openings are available for the following positions:
Must be able to research, draft, and submit proposals to aid in Intelligence Consulting Partners receiving grant funding.
Must have a military and/or police operations background. Please indicate if you have delivered training overseas or domestically.
We are actively searching for an energetic, result-oriented Business Development agent. This individual has the potential to lead business development teams in the National Capitol region. Our ideal candidate is a strong team player who can adapt to change and enjoy working through challenges.
- Focusing on new business development within various revenue streams.
- Driving the sales process by identifying and targeting prospects, initiating new sales activity, and managing cycles to closure.
- Assessing client needs, using a consultative approach and an understanding of the challenges faced by their business or industry to link our product to their business success.
- Developing an exceptional understanding of, and staying current on, the product and functionality and its application to specific clients.
- Staying current on competitive offerings to identify the strengths and vulnerabilities of the offering in comparison.
- Incorporating personal and client feedback into content and product designs.
- Partnering with all members of the Client Development team (other BDEs, Account Development Executives, Account Managers, and Client Success) to sell, support and service multiple accounts.
- Collaborating effectively across all teams as well as creating an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
This vacancy is currently for Part Time position. The selected candidate will coordinate department programs and logistics and provide customer service and support. The incumbent will be responsible for calendar management; scheduling, travel and event coordination; drafting correspondence; tracking budgets; processing reimbursements and special projects as needed.
All interested applicants: Please apply through the email link below. Please be sure to include the position your applying for, along with your resume and references.
We are leaders in educating organizations through next generation adult learning tools!
Our goal at Intelligence Consulting Partners is to provide effective solutions designed to boost safety, awareness, and knowledge in your organization. Our customized created holistic programs carefully instruct critical counter techniques to enhance safety and reduce liability. Our programs offer solutions to modern threats thru behavioral modifications and environmental safeguards.
PO BOX 1277, BOWIE, MARYLAND