Join Our Team!At ICP, you can be a part of making our world safer and more secure.
Openings are available for the following positions:
We are actively searching for an energetic, result-oriented Business Development agent. This individual has the potential to lead business development teams in the Washington, D.C. region. Our ideal candidate is a strong team player who can adapt to change and enjoy working through challenges.
- Focusing on new business development within various revenue streams.
- Driving the sales process by identifying and targeting prospects, initiating new sales activity, and managing cycles to closure.
- Assessing client needs, using a consultative approach and an understanding of the challenges faced by their business or industry to link our product to their business success.
- Developing an exceptional understanding of, and staying current on, the product and functionality and its application to specific clients.
- Staying current on competitive offerings to identify the strengths and vulnerabilities of the offering in comparison.
- Incorporating personal and client feedback into content and product designs.
- Partnering with all members of the Client Development team (other BDEs, Account Development Executives, Account Managers, and Client Success) to sell, support and service multiple accounts.
- Collaborating effectively across all teams as well as creating an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
This vacancy is currently for Part Time position. The selected candidate will coordinate department programs and logistics and provide customer service and support. The incumbent will be responsible for calendar management; scheduling, travel and event coordination; drafting correspondence; tracking budgets; processing reimbursements and special projects as needed.
Must be able to research, draft, and submit proposals for federal, state and local grant funding.
Must have a military, private security and/or police operations background. Please indicate if you have delivered training overseas or domestically.
We are leaders in educating organizations through next generation adult learning tools!
Our goal at Intelligence Consulting Partners is to provide effective solutions designed to boost safety, awareness, and knowledge in your organization. Our customized created holistic programs carefully instruct critical counter techniques to enhance safety and reduce liability. Our programs offer solutions to modern threats thru behavioral modifications and environmental safeguards.
U.S. MAILING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 1277, Bowie, Maryland 20718
WEST AFRICA MAILING ADDRESS:
Sicap Liberté, Villa 6902, Dakar, Senegal